For those of you that want to experience the stress-relieving and energy-boosting benefits of acupuncture, but don’t have time for an hour-long appointment, the Detox & Boost Acupuncture Lab provides $25 community-style appointments that will be perfect for you. The first come first served 30-minute treatments focus on addressing stress and energy. And for those patients with deeper health needs, our experienced Chinese medicine practitioners will be able to answer any questions that you might have about how acupuncture and herbal medicine can help address other ongoing health issues.
Here are the details:
- Wednesdays 4-7pm at the Lotus Center (417 S Van Ness Ave, SF). Drop-in appointments are first come, first served.
- The session will last 30 minutes: 5 minutes of a health check-in and assessment with the acupuncturist, 25 minutes of relaxing with needles in (device-free quiet time, please!).
- For the community-style treatments, you will be seated upright in a comfortable chair for the session. Some people will doze off, some will meditate, and some will just bliss out!
- You can expect to finish a session feeling relaxed , energized, and ready to get back to the real world. While there won’t be time to work on any major health issues during these abbreviated acupuncture sessions, you may notice a trending decrease in stress, fatigue, or pain with weekly attendance.
- If you have any more substantive health needs that you would like to work on, we are happy to answer any questions you may have about using Chinese medicine (acupuncture and herbs) to address your issues. Consider us a resource for your health!
- The sessions will cost $25, which can be paid at your appointment via cash / credit / check.
If you have any other questions about what to expect, please feel free to be in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org