Dr. Stephanie Albert, DACM, and Dirk Schlüter, LAc, acupuncturists at the Lotus Center, are excited to be providing onsite quick, no-fuss, drop-in, community style acupuncture for Impact Hub members every other Monday (2:30-4p). The brief but personalized acupuncture sessions will focus on relieving stress – with some attention to any basic pain, energy or sleep issues that might also be bothering you.
In addition to personalized acupuncture sessions, we will also be available to answer any questions you have about acupuncture in general. So stop by and say hi!
The next few acupuncture offerings at Impact Hub will be on the following Mondays: 11/26, 12/10, 1/7, 1/21, 2/4
What you can expect from your session:
- The session will last 25 minutes: 5 minutes of a health check-in and assessment with the acupuncturist, 20 minutes of relaxing with needles in (device-free quiet time, please!).
- 5-15 tiny painless needles will be placed in your hands, arms, head, ears and / or feet. No undressing will be necessary, other than possibly removing your shoes and socks.
- You will be seated upright in a comfortable chair for the session. Some people will doze off, some will meditate, and some will just bliss out!
- You can expect to finish a session feeling relaxed, ready to get back to work, and potentially in less pain. While there won’t be time to work on any major health issues during these abbreviated acupuncture sessions, you may notice a trending decrease in stress, insomnia, or pain with weekly attendance.
- If you have any more substantive health needs that you would like to work on, we are happy to answer any questions you may have about using Chinese medicine (acupuncture and herbs) to address your issues. Consider us a resource for your health!
- The sessions will cost $25, which can be paid in person via cash / credit / check.
If you have any other questions about what to expect, please feel free to be in touch: +1.415.799.7090 or email@example.com